RidgeNC strategy is based on the following main principles:
- Preservation and enhancement of the real value of wealth for its founder members and their partners.
- Development of long-term strategic projects initiated from within the group or its network of trusted partners.
- Acquisition, development and disposal of assets in industries with significant growth and consolidation potential.
- Concentration of resources on creating unique opportunities.
- Diversification of investments in business assets.
- Use of global corporate governance standards.
- Active use of partnerships to maximise effect of joint ventures.
RidgeNC dynamically improves its intellectual property by continuously growing its partner network and strengthening its business connections around the world. RidgeNC establishes working relationships with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures and experiences.
Longevity of Partnerships
As a family-controlled business, RidgeNC seeks long-term relationships with its partners through deepening business relationships and taking a long-term view.